Monday, October 21, 2013

Movies (J1-2)

Movies, movies, movies. I like them. Honestly I'm one of those people who hate going to the theater. But that's just me. When we had discussed movies though it was pretty cool. Movies can relate to newspapers. They aren't the most popular things to read or watch but people still do read and watch them. I like how they can relate by the genre diversity. Both have that. Also for the movie theaters, they are an immersive experience. Rather than seeing then at home on your small TV screen probably without surround sound, you can go to the theater and see a new movie first before or with your friends on a huge screen, in comfy chairs, and with surround sound that has bass like no other. This is interesting because people pay $9 a ticket for things like this. I mean it can be worth your while but I wouldn't do it. People obviously like it though. The movies is also a social experience which is nice because you can catch up with your friends over a movie before, during, and after. It's a nice experience I agree. And learning about how moves came about and are still popular is quite something.

No comments:

Post a Comment