Monday, September 23, 2013

Classmates Blogs (J1)


http://insertcleverwebaddresshere.blogspot.com/ This response from another one of my classmates was actually a good, thought of point to. I am also a huge fan of almost any kind of music and when I read this, everything from the previous lecture just clicked. She has a point of making the mass communication of music more descriptive and that a larger audience can understand. To paraphrase what the lecture was about, it was about how music changes over the years and how when recordings finally were invented how it changed so much. Now people can share recording and it's a form of mass communication because it can travel through space and time, unlike older days when you could only hear the music or voices live and in person. I though she made a very good point of this. I had totally forgot and yet didn't quite understand how this effected so many things throughout out history.

No comments:

Post a Comment